Friday, March 12, 2004

New Post:
So, I saw Starsky and Hutch opening day. I've seen 4 of the 6 movies Wilson and Stiller have made and Owen Wilson is one of my all time fave actors (So hot that Owen, so hot). I had heard the movie was supposedly pretty good but not awesome and ended up seeing it after weekend plans fell through. Well, talk about a pleasant surprise! I haven't laughed that hard for a while...well since seeing Elf or recent episodes of Arrested Development. Ben has the character nailed and Owen is just doing his schtick but it works! Great show!

Finished Confederacy of Dunces yesterday. What a crazy ride. The book was wild. I've never read a book with a main character so pleasantly appalling and unpleasant. The minor characters, escapades, setting, theme and the way the author wrapped it up was awesome even though Ignatius was absolutely crazy!

http://www.curledup.com/dunces.htm

No comments: