Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Interchangable Office Buildings

Yesterday I spoke with the location manager for a television pilot. I didn't think anything of it. The name of the show is E-Ring and is about the pentagon but the DOI is going to substitute as the pentagon front. (um, they look quite a bit different. Not the same)

I'd imagine they would have to do quite a bit to make the day to day going ons at the pentagon prime time television. Of course, today I found out that Benjamin Bratt is going to be there on Saturday in front of the DOI (Pentagon) filming. I suddenly became a little more excited. Bike ride?

2 comments:

mcgibfried said...

are you shooting a pilot? if so, i didn't know that they would allow shoots at the DOI...

Joy said...

I'm just a lowly government worker at the "Pentagon"---okay, the department of Interior. but now i can tell people i work at the "pentagon" if i wanted.