Wednesday, April 25, 2007

30k Contest Winner and 50k Contest Announced


In February, I had a 30,000 hit contest. Brent won and posted pictures of his prizes on his blog. Because I'll probably hit 40,000 while I'm in Peru or thereabouts, there's not going to be a 40k prize. Instead, there'll be a 50,000 hit contest. I imagine that'll happen in July or so--but who knows-I've already had more than 4k hits this month alone. So, anyway check out Brent's blogs to see what the 30,000th hit won and I promise the 50k winner will be even more fabulous.



6 comments:

Sparklebot said...

You give better prizes than I do.

Dainon. said...

I'm just wondering where the CD is that was supposed to get sent to me. Indian givers blow. ;)

Joy said...

How about....if I e-mail you Icky Thump instead?

Dainon. said...

The whole album? I have the single already. I was looking forward to hearing your mix, but I'll take the album, sure 'nuff.

Joy said...

All I've got is the single. No such luck on the album. I do have Sky Blue Sky...but you've probably already got that.

ADDollhouse said...

Is he pointing to Mr. Bimble?