Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spotlight Music

White Stripes

The single Icky Thump was released at midnight and I told myself I wasn't going to get it--um yeah, that lasted until about 8:15 (I get to work about 8:00). Anyway, its awesome, its thumpy and there's some lyrics that crack me up. In honor of the release, here's their coca cola commercial (I had the song, but hadn't seen the commercial), and a few other odds and ends.


Coke Commercial




One of my fave Stripes Songs

Buy it on Itunes, but here's the xm radio ripoff:
Icky Thump White Stripes mp3



Tracy Morgan
Um yeah, I think 30 Rock may be true to life



Johan



Oceans

5 comments:

Frozen Okie said...

I've always assumed Tracy Morgan was just playing a greatly exaggerated version of himself. The more I see him, the more I think I can remove the greatly exaggerated part.

Smokey said...

Hey have you watched any of the Jazz games? Sorry it is nothing to do with the videos but that coke one was awesome.

Joy said...

The Jazz? No. I haven't watched any NBA all season.

Glad you like the coke one.

Joy said...

Mike- Yeah, Tracy's the same on 30 rock as he is in that interview. Did you catch the season finale last night? Good stuff, but I liked the episode last week better. The Cleveland montage was brilliant!

ADDollhouse said...

These are awesome (as usual)