Sunday, July 20, 2014

Oh, Hello

Instead of cleaning and organizing, I thought I'd procrastinate by writing for a few minutes on my blog.  Since the advent of Facebook and Instagram, my blog has suffered but there's something about the blog that leads me to think its not an obsolete social medium, although its not as immediately gratifying as Facebook, Instagram, or even Twitter.  Blogging is, and can be an online Journal, diary, essay, etc. Blogging can be whatever you want to be but some how feels more intimate than Facebook even though anyone can read my blog or comment on it (I'm looking at you, Russian spammers).  Anyone can and should be a "writer," because there's something liberating about creating, even if its just a little dribble about blogging.  Anyway, I guess I should write a little bit about the past three months, but maybe tomorrow.......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try some of those things, Instagram and twitter. Been threatening to for sometime. But, get drawn back to the Blog. As thoughts strike me I start fleshing them out in Notebook and then past it over. So, as I breathlessly await your recounting of the past 3 months. Enjoy the day.