Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"True" Friendship

My cousin Trudy blogged about my grandmother True (yes, the names aren't a coincidence) yesterday.  Grandma or (Gra-ma) had a dear friend from Randolph, Utah, that she met up at Utah State.  Her friend, Kathleen, married after her freshman year, but Grandma and Kathleen stayed the best of friends.  I remember visiting Kathleen a few times and being "ordered" to stop by Kathleen's when I lived in Randolph one summer.   Kathleen and Grandma stayed friends for 70+years and died within three weeks of each other.  My mom and dad went to Kathleen's funeral and my mom reported how happy Kathleen's family were to see my parents.  Here's a link to Trudy's web-site.



And yes, my grandmother's French Bread?  Best. French. Bread. Ever. (really).

2 comments:

abby said...

Your grandma seems like an awesome lady! I can see where you get your awesomeness from.

abby said...

Your grandma seems like an awesome lady! I can see where you get your awesomeness from.