Monday, June 16, 2014

Seeing is Believing

Ah, so, the last couple months have been eventful.  I moved to my own apartment, had surgery, and...will hopefully pick up my first pair of reading glasses.  Now, looking back, I should have probably g seen the optometrist at least a year ago and the result would be...but I'm a little stubborn and oblivious to the fact that squinting, eye-strain headaches, and moving labels in several different directions to read the text means....that I need glasses.  Mostly though, I was in denial about the fact that I finally need glasses as I was hoping to reach the age of 45 when both of my parents needed glasses.  Yeah, setting goals are good....but calling off the goal is sometimes worth it too. Especially in this case.  So, last week when I was sitting on my couch after surgery (I'm healing nicely) and brainstorming about how I will need to buy books with larger text from here on out.....it dawned on me that eye appointment that my mom has been bugging me about for about 5 years....should probably be made in the the next week.



No comments: