Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Quaid’s best Bush?

I glanced at Wonkette this morning to check the news and found gold. In the upcoming film Dreamz, Dennis Quaid plays the President of the United States, with Willem Dafoe as the Vice President and Marcia Gay Harden portraying the first lady. “The Prez wakes up one day, decides to read the newspaper, which sets Dafoe into damage control mode as he usually not only keeps track of what the prez says, but tells him what to say in public via an earpiece. Even though Quaid doesn't always play in stellar movies, I'm a fan--since Jerry Lee Lewis. Ah, those were the days...

As if it couldn’t get any better, Hugh Grant makes an appearance as a reality tv judge on a televisied competition. Crowell, Grant so has your number.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9916524/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I admit that I have a crush on Dennis Quad. He is so hot for an older guy! I love him in his "dad role" type movies like, Yours,Mine &Ours, and The Rookie. Ahhh, I want a husband like that. He is a hottie.