Thursday, December 22, 2005


While its cool that people are talking about a snl sketch...and the sketch stars Chris Parnell....the t-shirts for said rap-sketch have already been made? Oy vey. looks like everyone is jumping on this crazy train.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=5699&search%5Btext%5D=lazy+sunday

Because I had a few minutes, I wanted to share a couple of sites. This is "Lonely Island," where Andy Samberg "the cute one" made his start. Now the Lonely Island guys have been hired by snl as writers, and Andy as a feature performer. The site is full of music, and shorts. There's also a link to "lettuce," a short that was on snl a couple of weeks ago and is actually kind of funny. Enjoy.

7 comments:

HOO said...

And to think I just saw the re-run of Will Farrell's turn as host...Dinkle Dankle Dinkle Dankle, phone is ringing, Goulet!

Anonymous said...

so i haven't seen snl in five years or so, but on a road trip my co-pilot once combined cherry coke and red vines (i believe she was attempting to use the red vine as a straw) and made a huge mess all over my car. it was actually pretty amazing to witness the cherry coke spontaneously start overflowing. who knew?

Unknown said...

It's the Chronic(what?)les of Narnia, C-c-c-Chronic (what?)les of Narnia

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERPA!

Joy said...

Thanks Anonymous!

I sometimes feel a lil' bit forgotten on my b-day.

Alex H. said...

This is seriously the turning point for SNL. If they didn't have that much faith in the Lonely Island guys, after the buzz they've generated now, they're going to be giving their sketch ideas top priority now. Although, if I were them, I would be completely freaked out as how to top what I came up with...again, if I were them.

Joy said...

I think the lonely island guys are going to do some great things, especially paired with Will Forte's humor (think "lettuce"), Fred Armisen etc. Look what they did with Chris Parnell, who always seems to be in the middle of the greatest sketches (cowbell wouldn't have worked without him).