Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've been tagged.

So, for some reason, I haven't been on Bonnie's blog for a couple of weeks. Sure enough, she had one of those lists posted..and I'd been tagged(Aisy tagged me too, but i'll get to that one later this week). So here goes:

Four Jobs I’ve had:
1. Bagger at IGA (high school job)
2. Helicopter crewmember for the Forest Service
3. Server at Chili's
4. Human Resource Officer for the Interior Dept

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Vernal, Utah
2. Salmon, ID
3. Moab, UT
4. Falls Church, VA

Four Movies I’d Watch Again:
1. Anchorman
2. Syriana
3. Philadelphia Story
4. Undercover Brother

Four TV Shows I love to Watch:
1.Mash
2.Project Runway
3. Arrested Development
4. Simpsons

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1.Pizza
2.Enchiladas
3.Spinach
4.Eggplant parmesan

Four Places I’d Rather be Right Now:
1.UT skiing
2.Sicily
3.Patagonia
4.kayaking in Baja

Four Bloggers I’d Like to Tag:
Betty, Justin, Homeless dude and yesterday's B-day girl (Erin).

3 comments:

Rin said...

I would watch Syriana again too. I loved it.

HOO said...

You got me blogging, girl.

Lucy Stern said...

I love eggplant parmesan...No one else in the family will eat it, so when we go out, I always order it.

Bonnie wants to go to Italy this summer, you two ought to go together.