Beware of the following words: "Hey, do you like zucchini or yellow squash?"

Even with the midnight raids by the neighborhood rabbit guerillas, my little garden is literally fruitful. My four zucchini plants and the 3-4 squash plants are doing well..and if you like squash, if you live close to me or want to come on over or schedule a hand-off at church or whatever, let me know. I'm going to have a bunch ready by the end of the week (if the rabbits don't schedule another midnight raid). Heck, I've got three or four that'll be ready tonight if anyone wants to meet up at fhe.
3 comments:
I LOVE squash. I would be happy to take some off your hands.
I agree with Anne. I Love Squash and Zuchinni. I'll happily take some off your hands....
i like yellow squash. but put me last in line. i tend to forget to eat my veggies.
Post a Comment