Hola de Mexico
Im sitting in an internet cafe on a Sunday afternoon nursing a stomach who either didnt like the two bananas or pomegranate I was given as gifts in the street market or the enchilades de mole poblano(a thick spicy dark chocolate sauce) I had for lunch. Either way, Ive got 4 hours till my flight so Im killing a bit of time. Kelli and I split up a few hours ago as her flight was 3.5 hours earlier than mine. We went to a art market in the street and then I went to a regular mexican market (the produce down here makes me drool just thinking about it). Anyway, Im back with stories and photos to share. Im not sure how ill go about it but yall might be sick of me talking about mexico. Oh and the protests down here that are in the news? totally a family affair. besitos de mexico
1 comment:
bring on the stories and the photos .. el pronto !
Post a Comment