Thursday, August 24, 2006

Weekend Update

So long Tina and Amy. Its been a good 6 or so years with Tina Fey as the weekend update chair. We'll miss your sketches, I still laugh late at night at your nfl cheerleader re-enactment with barbie dolls. Point/Counter point with Jimmy Fallon, and your banter with the other cast members and guests (Steve Martin, just doing a cameo). I'm a little sad to let you go, but I hope your new show is better than Friends, and that NBC gets some karma justice for moving Rachel Dratch. (Amy Poehler will still be a cast member-according to the "rumors")

Hello Jason! Actually, I'm not sure what to think about him. Right now I really just remember him as being the "not" Andy Samberg. However, he was part of the "a-hole" couple which I thought was funny, and I remember him with Scarlett Jo that was clever. The jury's out. Just be a lil' more Bill Murray and less Norm McDonald, m-kay?

1 comment: