Sunday, August 06, 2006

Well since my sis has decided to go on vacation I am sure nobody is too suprised. She asked me to be her replacement. I know it is pretty hard to replace her but well I will try. Well a couple of weeks ago I was checking out some blogs from some sports broadcasters from utah, and I came across videos about our favoirite soccer star Zinedine Zidane. So all you people who say soccer is not a sport and shouldn't be in america I say get a life because if there is head butting going on that it is a real mans or womens sport. Well for those who need a stress reliever begin with this game. http://www.pk.kiev.ua/inform/zidane.swf. And also check out how he has inspired us all to react when we get mad even to animals. http://msn.foxsports.com/horseracing/story/5811350

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Those videos are really cool!