Saturday, September 23, 2006



For some reason, Chris Parnell has been my fave snl cast member since he was rehired. No more Merv the Perv, Sean DeMarco, Tyler, Warren Bloder.....oh, and he can rap too.

I'm not ready to give up on snl even though Dane Cook is hosting the premiere. Seth Meyers as the weekend update host? Sweet!!

Update: Thanks Laurie, its gonna be Seth Meyers with Amy Poehler. These two may be better than Jimmy and Tina..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!! He's leaving SNL? That's seriously unbelievable. Honestly!

I did hear about Seth joining up with Amy Poehler.

So is Tina Fey living too?? What is happening???

Joy said...

Tina's writing and starring in that new show, 30 Rock. Rachel is in 30 rock also. I hope Chris lands somewhere besides the occasional will ferrell movie.

Woo hoo! Seth and Amy!

Anonymous said...

Oops... I meant "is Tina Fey LEAVING too?"

That's what I get for posting so blasted late at night.

Thanks for the update!

HOO said...

Admitedly, I am not a real SNL watcher, but I can't believe they are letting go the guy behind the dr pepper/redvines=crazy delicious juggernaut. That viral video reminded people that otherwise don't care that SNL actually exists! I'm kind of mystified.

scaryice said...

Chris Parnell is the man. He's taught me that inside every normal, quiet, middle-aged white guy, there's a gangsta rapper waiting to be unleashed.

Anonymous said...

I just found out last night on Conan O'Brien that Amy Poehler is now married to Will Arnett: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004715/

When did THAT happen??

Their children are going to pop out wearing those Groucho brows/glasses/nose/'stache combo and holding a plastic cigar.

Ah cha cha cha cha....

Joy said...

I wanna say their 2 year anniversary is this winter sometime maybe. Yeah, could you imagine being their kids? 1st grade teacher?

We've got asscat (amy's improv comedy show) tickets for next weekend. I'm hoping Will will be there.