Did I ever tell you that while I was working in Malibu the ONE and ONLY celebrity I had my eyes peeled for was Bob Dylan? I kept hoping he might wander into our spa... Or I get asked to go to his home. But the locals kept telling me that he's often not home in Malibu because he's STILL touring around, after all these years.
Incredible. And heartbreaking. :)
The man knows how to give compliments... there's a quote out there where he says Smokey Robinson is the greatest song writer ever. Interesting, because THAT title is a huge toss up between the two... if you ask me.
Did I ever tell you that while I was working in Malibu the ONE and ONLY celebrity I had my eyes peeled for was Bob Dylan? I kept hoping he might wander into our spa... Or I get asked to go to his home. But the locals kept telling me that he's often not home in Malibu because he's STILL touring around, after all these years.
Incredible. And heartbreaking. :)
The man knows how to give compliments... there's a quote out there where he says Smokey Robinson is the greatest song writer ever. Interesting, because THAT title is a huge toss up between the two... if you ask me.
4 comments:
Did I ever tell you that while I was working in Malibu the ONE and ONLY celebrity I had my eyes peeled for was Bob Dylan? I kept hoping he might wander into our spa... Or I get asked to go to his home. But the locals kept telling me that he's often not home in Malibu because he's STILL touring around, after all these years.
Incredible. And heartbreaking. :)
The man knows how to give compliments... there's a quote out there where he says Smokey Robinson is the greatest song writer ever. Interesting, because THAT title is a huge toss up between the two... if you ask me.
Did I ever tell you that while I was working in Malibu the ONE and ONLY celebrity I had my eyes peeled for was Bob Dylan? I kept hoping he might wander into our spa... Or I get asked to go to his home. But the locals kept telling me that he's often not home in Malibu because he's STILL touring around, after all these years.
Incredible. And heartbreaking. :)
The man knows how to give compliments... there's a quote out there where he says Smokey Robinson is the greatest song writer ever. Interesting, because THAT title is a huge toss up between the two... if you ask me.
Um, Bob Dylan...how about this...I don't like Derek Jeter (detest is pry a more apt description) and I can't stand your music. So there.
laurie: It's amazing how many interests we have in common. That's awesome, and a little heartbreaking (that you never met The Master).
hoo: disrespecting Bob and Derek? We'll have none o that!
Post a Comment