Sooner or later, you too shall burn
Most of friends or family who have spent any time with me are aware of my lil' thing for Bob Dylan, or at least the fact that if I'm driving for any period of time, "Blood on the Tracks" gets some air time and I sometimes start expounding on the album. Anyway, , even though I knew Dylan had a new album coming out (thanks to the bobdylan.com updates i get periodically), the buzz about this album took me aback. I mean, I know Bob is the greatest living songwriter that almost every critic fawns over, but I wasn't expecting this kind of acclaim. Anyway, I've listened to the album a couple of times, and it doesn't quite grab you like "blood on the tracks," but its really, really good. Like wow, this is great, good. Oh, the video clip is Dylan's video with Scarlett Jo. Oh, and that 5 star Rolling Stone review? Kudos Bob, Kudos.
1 comment:
I'll have to make sure my dad knows to buy it ;)
Post a Comment