Did I mention we ate our way through Mexico?
I'm not even sure what I'm eating in this shot. I'm sure it was good. I think we're in puebla.
I've got enchiladas suiza and jamaica to drink. Kell's got a tamale on her quest for the best tamale in the world. Puebla.
I guess I didn't really like this shaved ice. I think it was tuna (cactus flower). Actually pretty good.
Kelli trying out some chocolate in Oaxaca.
I'm not even sure what I'm eating in this shot. I'm sure it was good. I think we're in puebla.
I've got enchiladas suiza and jamaica to drink. Kell's got a tamale on her quest for the best tamale in the world. Puebla.
I guess I didn't really like this shaved ice. I think it was tuna (cactus flower). Actually pretty good.
Kelli trying out some chocolate in Oaxaca.
2 comments:
There is nothing like Mexican food, is there!?!?!
I love Mexican food. I would probably gain 5 to 10 lbs. if I went down there. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment