I'm a Sheep!
I'm following Jaime and Lauries lead this evening:If I had five minutes to myself:
1. organize my room!
2. read
3. crochet
4. I would take a nap
5. Go run
If I had $5 to spend:
1. I'd give it to my poor and almost destitute roommate to replace her stolen stuff
2. I would put it towards my student loans
3. Formula/Diapers/Wipes fund
4. Buy a suit at banana republic
5. Give it to my parents.
Five Items I’d love to get rid of:
1. a crowded kitchen
2. Bills
3. Drama
4. I probably shouldn't air this one out in public.
5. all these wires in my room
Five Items I wouldn’t part with
1. Family
2. Church
3. My best friends
4. books
5. Bob Dylan
Five Words or Phrases I’d love to hear
1. The car and school is paid for!
2. We'd love to offer you a job in Albquerque or Denver or Boise or SLC.....
3. You can do it!
4. Wanna go out on Friday?
5. Joy, you and your friends should come to Italy and stay in my villa for a month (George Clooney would be saying this of course)
Whoever wants to do it, post it on your blog or in my comments section. Or you can just mock me in my comments section. I like that.
3 comments:
Holy cow!! Someone is following me. :)
Amen to the clooney invite to Italy and the "you wanna go out on Friday night" LOL. I enjoyed your lists :)
Lake Como... Here I come!
Post a Comment