What's on my Nightstand
Latest Book: I'm reading "high fidelity" by Nick Hornby. Latest CD purchase: " Yankee Hotel Foxtrot," by Wilco. Yup, I'm trying to replace music that was stolen last month. My "new" purchase was Beck, "The Information"
Last food item of note: Sweet Potato fries.
Last items of clothing bought: A t-shirt from threadless.com Threadless is having a 10.00 sale until Wednesday night.
Last movie: "Marie Antoinette" I'm not sure what I think of it. I'd write about it, but I really don't know what to say right now.
Last TV of note: "Studio 60" but it really wasn't "of note." Worst episode of the show yet. I really hope Sorkin wakes up. Really.
2 comments:
studio 60 lost me in my first viewing. i just couldn't get in to it and the dialogue really annoyed me (along with the speed talking)
I would be interested to know what you thought of Marie A., movie. I hate K. Dunst with a passion. I also wonder how it compares to the old Marie A., movie made mid-century. Haven't decided that I am going to see it yet.
Post a Comment