Tuesday, November 14, 2006


The Brother’s Solomon


Right now I’m so scared, I’m shaking in my Doc Martens. No, I wasn’t recently forced to listen to Tom Petty for three hours straight on a road trip(good thing Kelli doesn’t read my blog), I’ve been reading about Will Forte and Will Arnett’s new movie. Yup, the Wills are going to star in a new movie. Together. As brothers. Shaking yet? The premise of the upcoming movie goes as follows: two brothers who have had no luck at relationships but as a gesture to their comatose dad, they try to give him grandchildren. I don’t really need to know any more…to imagine the movie in my mind, and each time I do, my eyes get very big just thinking about it. If you aren’t a little scared, check out this paragraph:

"We like to pass our time with spiritual hymns," explains "Saturday Night Live" star Will Forte (the "Falconer" guy) on the set of the bizarre comedy, due next year. In the meantime, co-star Will Arnett (manic magician Gob on canceled series "Arrested Development") puts his hands on Forte's shoulders to give him a quick massage and asks, "What have you been doing? Swimming? It's like a barrel of snakes back here!"

The show, The Brothers Solomon, is based on a series of sketches that aired on Mr. Show and were created by David Cross and Bob Odenkirk. The name David Cross sound familiar? He's best known to me as Tobias from Arrested Development, Rest in Peace.

No comments: