Monday, April 23, 2007

A couple of things

This post is mostly for my mom. A couple of weeks ago, I finally found a sewing machine at a price I wanted to pay ($25) on Craigs List. I had to go up to Olney Maryland to pick it up, but it was worth it. Anyway, here's a picture of the sewing machine and my pincushion.



My hair was cut so there were two main layers--the bottom one about 2 inches longer than the top layer. After nearly a year of this style, I was sick of it and asked Margaret to cut it so the two layers were almost the same length.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really can't tell much of a difference, except that you look a little less punky and a little more classy-- not sure if I like punky or classy better :)

Shannon said...

You're always beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Elegant