Friday, July 06, 2007

This morning I realized that John's picture was kind of creeping me out and I wanted a happy post, a post of rainbows, puppy dogs and lollipops. However, the best I could think of was a collection of my favorite VW commercials. First there's my all-time favorite. The "stinky couch" commercial.




Then there's everyones favorite Bluth (okay, my favorite Bluth), Tony Hale in the Mr. Roboto commercial....touting their 8 speaker cassette stereo speaker on a Golf (I thought Tony Hale looked really young)



Have a favorite VW commercial? Think VW is Satan?

7 comments:

Sara said...

She has three more pacifiers? Holy cow! She really is ready to be a mother.

Sara said...

I put that in the wrong place, but you know what I meant. Ummm...right?

Joy said...

Well, maybe you need three more pacifiers to drive a vw?

Jules said...

I loved that commercial when it was out! I miss Buster.

Dainon. said...

So I heard a critic once call the couple in the stinky couch commercial "ambiguously gay." Did you ever get that vibe? Can't a guy drive around with his friend without being gay? Discuss.

Jesse Harris said...

For anyone interested, the song from the first commercial is Da Da Da by Trio, a German band.

Joy said...

Dainon, I wonder if the critic would say that if the commercial was filmed in another city.