Monday, October 22, 2007

Dane Cook Confessions

I was going to blog about my feelings about Dane Cook, but then I remembered the old adage: If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Well, I still decided to blog about Dane, but I decided to come up with nice things to say about Dane.



1) You're more talented than Nancy Grace.

2) Your latest spiky hair do would make any 12 year old boy proud.

3) You've been on some of my favorite television shows over the years.

4) You're glad, I'm glad that you didn't join the SNL cast.

5) Your latest commercials recapping the baseball playoffs make me emotional.

6) If it was a who'd you rather kiss contest between you and Martin Short, I'd pick you, Dane. I can't tell why, because it would negate this list.

7) I can't decide which is bringing sexy back for me more; you or Justin Timberlake.

8) You're a Red Sox fan? Figures.








Okay, that's my list for starters. I feel like I'm making progress......until Wednesday when I see him on tv again.

13 comments:

Salt H2O said...

Thought you'd enjoy the following link:
Can anyone expalin dane cook

Laurie said...

Dane Cook is your Jeremy Piven??

This is too priceless for words...

*tear*

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

Salt h20- Looks like I'm not alone.

Laurie-Yes, I've tried to keep quiet because there's several people who read this blog who love him, but after the mlb spots I couldn't keep quiet. Dane really, really annoys me. Jeremy Piven was a jerk to you personally. I think you have me trumped. ;) But yeah, Dane Cook is my Jeremy Piven.

Steve said...

I think my personal hell would be sitting between Cook and Piven on a long flight!!!! No wonder the terrorists hate us!

Katz said...

awww! :(

that's okay. more dane cook for me!

Shannon said...

#7 made me laugh. Great list.

Lee said...

This was hilarious.

"Only if you call October 'the future'"

Anonymous said...

Go watch "Dan in Real Life". Then you could add "You were in a good movie with Oscar winners" to the list! :-)

Joy said...

Or I could say, you were the missing link in a good film. ;)


Oscar Winners don't always mean prestige. Look at Cuba Gooding Jr.

Anonymous said...

Nicely re-worded!

And I'll admit, being an Oscar winner doesn't necessarily imply the highest quality. However in this case we're talking about Diane Wiest and Juliette Binoche, so I think that statement is in the clear :-)

Joy said...

I haven't seen many of Juliette Binoche's films (the french ones) but although Dianne Wiest has been in a few bombs, she's pretty good. (I'm just razzing you a little).

Yeah, I was planning on seeing Dan in Real Life, even when I saw Dane Cook in the trailer.

Joy said...

Steve-absolutely. ;) I can't imagine sitting between the two. One would be trying to impress me with his "fame" and the other would be riffing on the flight. That would be a personal hell of mine too.