Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Brother!

My younger brother turns 27 today. Here's a photo journey through his life so far:

Baby Rich being held by his cousin Jeanette. We're up on the Ashley, I think.
Rich decided one day to ride up to Marty's house. Instead, he met pavement. Hard.
Rich on vacation. As you can see, he was a baseball fan. Oh yeah, he still is. The other kid would be our baby bro, Steven. Rich as a firefighter (well, sitting at base) on Moyer's crew. The nickname Smokey comes from these days(because with his beard, he looks like Smokey Bear).
Rich and my dad as models this summer at Rocky Mountain NP.
Rich and his fiancee, Nicole.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday brother of my pseudo-mother! May all of your wildest dreams come true!

Smokey said...

The picture of me with the beat up face, the actual story is that I was riding home from marty's place after a 25 mile bike ride. We were working a merit badge.

Unknown said...

He looks like a cool person. As a mother, I'm wincing at the pavement burns, though.

I'd love to have a son grow up and be a firefighter. I'd also be terrified to have son grow up and be a firefigther.

That's a cute wedding announcement, too. :)

Joy said...

He's cool more or less.

The pavement burns are pretty sweet eh? The picture doesn't even really give it justice. I remember being happy he wasn't hurt worse.

Wildland Firefighting isn't scary. Its not terrifying. Things happen, but firefighters should never, ever be in situations where they are killed.