Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Am Barry Manilow...

Yesterday I posted a glam shot of a celebrity known to most. Here's the picture:



Several of you think it was Zac Efron or might be. Here's a couple of pictures of Zak or as I like to call him, "Bacon Jr":


My old "not mission companion"guessed it might be Alyssa Milano. Yes, the original picture posted yesterday bears a passing resemblance to Alyssa. Which one has a more feminine face? Its debatable. Here's Alyssa during the playoffs:

Personally, I noticed a resemblance to D Lang. Except for KD Lang could beat up this celebrity one handed. KD? Much more butch than the celeb in the original picture. No question who would win in a "North American Idol Contest."


So, who is it? Quite a few of you got it right. Its so GayKen, or Clay Aiken. I saw the picture on Matt Anderson's blog and couldn't resist blogging it. I've always thought androgynous males were hot, but Clay takes androgyny to a whole new level with this picture that's well, awesome.
Clay's people were clearly aiming for Zac Efron-esque makeover. Instead I see a butch girl looking very much like a Zac Efron wanna be. Anyway, Clay, is turning into a Male Madonna in one aspect anyway (Clay seems to get a makeover as much as Madonna). Madge though, that would be a great look for Clay to aspire to next time. Here's a few pictures of everyone's favorite Idol, Clay!



5 comments:

plainoldsarah said...

oh dear, those are some disturbing pictures. thank you, though, for the answers. sad as they may be.

i saw barry on the tv last night - too much coincidence. i think i need a break from hollywood.

Joy said...

Yeah, they are. That's why I put them up. The uncanny resemblance to Zac Efron is just sad. You're answer was right.

Clay Aiken to me is a Barry Manilow, except Barry is extremely talented. Clay, more or less.

If Barry Manilow comes out, it'll surprise no one. If Clay comes out, it'll surprise very few. The thing is, both seem to be closeted gays and the reason why it would appear to be because they make more money that way. That I have a bit of a problem with. Be gay, be straight, be a swinger. I don't care, but don't be disingenuous about who you are to make money.

Salt H2O said...

Didn't Clay already come out? I thought that was the big todo when Kelly Rippa said she didn't know where his hands had been and Rosie O'donnel said that was an anti-gay comment.

You know if Rosie is defending you, you must be gay.

Joy said...

I think there's been several instances like that with Clay. I let my Clay Aiken fan club charter membership apse though, so I'd have to check to see if this has happened more than once, but yeah, speaking of which Clay is like Rosie. Except Rosie actually came out, and now writes poetry.

ADDollhouse said...

Wow. I just... wow.