Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Paul Riley Millecam

Paul Riley Millecam
October 20, 1975-November 18, 2007

Paul Riley Millecam Vernal, Utah Our Father, Son, Brother, Uncle and Dearest Friend, Paul Riley Millecam, returned to his Heavenly Father Sunday, November 18, 2007. He was born on October 20, 1975 in Vernal, Utah to John and Deena Riley Millecam.
Paul's greatest calling in life was that of Father. His children ~ Elijah Paul and Christian Kent ~ brought him eternal joy and peace. Paul cherished time spent with Christian. They enjoyed playing the guitar, fishing, playing video games, watching movies with popcorn, golfing, being with family, singing, reading, storytelling, snuggling, tickling, teasing, chasing, hugging, sleeping out under the stars, and laughing. Paul and Christian are best friends. Paul adored his "little bud". They loved each other "gogaplex gogaplex plus infinity". His children are forever in his heart.
His mother, father, brothers and sisters are inspired by his integrity, warmth toward others, humor, uplifting character, competitive nature, and zest for life and passion for family time.
We love you Paul. We miss you. We'll meet you at Jesus' feet.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the Ronald McDonald House. Funeral Services will be conducted Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Maeser Stake Center. Viewing will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Thompson-Blackburn Vernal Mortuary, and on Wednesday, November 21 from 9:45 - 10:45 a.m. at the Maeser Stake Center at 2745 W. 1000 N. Vernal. Interment at Maeser Fairview Cemetery under the direction of Thomson-Blackburn Vernal Mortuary.
Published in the Salt Lake Tribune on 11/20/2007.
Obituary and Guestbook



My Dad called this morning to ask me a work question and told me about Paul's passing. Paul was a year older than me and I was a year older than his younger sister. We didn't really hang out in the same circle, but I guess we sort of did in high school. Growing up in a small town, and going to a pretty small school, you knew everyone, and I knew Paul and his friends pretty well, I guess. I remember that Paul plaeyed some sports, was always active in student life, was a cheerful, and had a nice smile. He was a good guy. I saw him once or twice in the past 6 years I've lived on the east coast, but lost touch. Several months ago, Paul contacted me out of the blue on My Space, we e-mailed back and forth and he told me to come say hi when I was in town. Well, I didn't. But this isn't about my regret, this post is about Paul and a tribute to his life. This morning and this holiday season, as I remember Paul, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones.

4 comments:

Boo said...

A sweet tribute for a former schoolmate. I am very sorry for his family and regret his passing so close to the holidays. Thank you for sharing.

Frank said...

Thanks for posting Paul's obituary. He was a very good friend. My brother. I will miss playing music and laughing with him. - Frank

Joy said...

Thanks Frank, I really appreciate your comment.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!