Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flickr Meme



I've been meaning to do this meme for a while now since it looks pretty when it's finished.

Concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.http://www.flickr.com/search/
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php(choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)
Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.

Thanks Chelsea!!!!

Tag:
Anyone who wants to do it. And Richard and Nicole (both, not just Nicole).

3 comments:

Johanna said...

I did this, pretty cool! I just need to remember to post it om my blog tomorrow, because right now it's so late that I'm going to bed. I love yours!

Unknown said...

what a fun thing. I'm doing it for sure.

Putz said...

what exactly is a me me me me me??????????????offical answeer is whatt i want