Sunday, February 01, 2009

Odds and Ends

Sunday Sounds
Aquarium Drunkard posted this clip of Dylan singing, "I can't leave her behind," in 1966 (Robbie Robertson is the other guy in the hotel room). This is the only known clip of this gorgeous song, I like to think of it as a companion piece to "I'm not There."

“Where she leads me I do not know, Well she leads me where she goes
I can’t find her nowhere, Well, she needs me here,. All aware, I just can’t hear her walk, I just can’t hear her talk. Though sometimes you know you will. And when she comes my way, I’ll just be left any night or day, I will hear her say that I don’t wanna try, I tried also cried, But I can’t leave her behind.”



Bible Stories

Michael Cera and Jack Black star in a Harold Ramis directed film (produced by Apatow) where they play two cavemen who stumble across Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel etc. Here's a clip with Cain and Abel (played by Paul Rudd and David Cross).


Development still Arrested??

Fox is entering cast negotiations for Arrested Development: The movie. The script isn't ready to go yet according to Ron Howard, and he continues to say, "Everybody is excited, but it’s not a ‘go’ movie When we really know what people’s schedules are, really know what the screenplay is, I’m sure Mitch will connect with everybody.
Arrested may be my favorite television show ever, but well, I'm not sure if my expectations of this project will just leave me disappointed when the movie finally comes out.

2 comments:

Putz said...

jack black is so bible story funny...arrow ...did you try to shoot my cow?..want to read something just as funny?????read council of the 12 eggs on putz...is found right next to the bible story jack blac waw in in genisis 2 or 3 or or or????no really sherpa ruby, you will like this mormaon true theology story better than harrison in raider's of the lost fart

ChelMo said...

I thought I heard that there was no way Cera would do something so contrived as an AD movie. Was that just a rumor? Or would they go for it without him? It isn't like the show made his career or anything.