Friday, November 20, 2009

States I've Visited

I like keeping track periodically of the States I've visited. I'm of the persuasion that airports don't count, (there's a longstanding disagreement between my parents about whether airport visits count when tallying how many states you've been to--and me bringing it up might spark another chapter of that mini-argument).
Anyway, I located on this blog where I tallied up how many states I've been to in 2005, and then did it again today. I try to not just cross a state's border but have a "quality" experience in each state-a memory to remember. One things for certain, if I ever get a chance to drive cross-country, I'll be able to knock out the majority of the states I'm missing in just a day or two.

July 2005


November 2009

7 comments:

Steve said...

Wow, you thump me in this one! Mine would look like a drunken Target's bullseye.

Anonymous said...

Hey - you have been to Missouri. Remeber St. Louis. LV MOM

Anonymous said...

Also Illonoise-remember Navouoo

Anonymous said...

good....................................................................................................

Anonymous said...

How does one un-visit a state (North Dakota)?

ChelMo said...

You have me beat by ONE!! That's it, I'm off to the northern midwest this winter.

Okay, maybe this spring. California girls don't do northern states in the winter. Wanna meet in Wisconsin in May?

Anonymous said...

joy you've been to missouri this is your brother