Thursday, July 29, 2010

To Paraphrase Eric Cartman.......

Okay, maybe I can't do everything I want to like well.... ride my bike, talk to people long...or walk much further than about a half mile slowly, but I'm doing better. The biggest problem is a "gurgly" right lung...but it's less audible than yesterday, and I'm feeling stronger than the past couple of days. Last night, a couple of friends brought me dinner which was awesome of them.

This weekend? Go out, but prepare for the Memphis trip the weekend of the 7th and 8th of August. Guitar shaped pool at our hotel? Yes, please.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I've been thinking of you and hoping you have been breathing okay through all the gurgliness. Do you have people around to help if needed?

Joy said...

Thanks.

Yeah, there's quite a few people around that have told me to call them if needed.