Friday, November 04, 2011

Barrel Roll!

I'm taking a "freebie" today for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month).  I realized a couple of days ago that the sinus infection I picked up a couple of weeks ago has now morphed into bronchitis which is why I'm feeling fatigued and have been wheezy off and on. I'm getting better, but I have many ideas for posts that I've neglected to write this past year that hopefully I'll get up on here.  At the least, I'll hopefully get to archiving some of the projects I've made this weekend.  
Meanwhile, I leave you the following thoughts about yesterday:
Just try it.  I dare you, if you haven't yet!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha, I blogged about this and other tricks yesterday on my tech blog ohmytech.net

Just added your image. Where did you find this? Hi-larious!