Thursday, November 10, 2011

Random Updates

Kelli's brother Chris came to visit and attend the Foo Fighters concert with us tomorrow night.  Today is his birthday which is kind of fun.

A couple of days ago a package came to the house for Kelli.  She opened it up and there were two giraffe t-shirts from Threadless. (Yes Nicole, Anna would be super jealous of these t-shirts.)  This morning Chris apologized for not getting one for me too.  I told him he didn't need to, but I thought that was very sweet he thought of me.

Yes, Chris got a beanie for his birthday.  It fits him too!

Chris's beanie.  


So, Sunday I had a tough asthma day.  I knew I wasn't going to sleep without taking something, so I took an ambien.  About 11 or so I half woke up, realized I wasn't wearing a watch and ordered 3 off Amazon.  I realized Monday morning what I had done and tried to cancel the watches.  Then when they came, I mangled the packaging so I can't send them back.  I've never done anything like this while taking a sleep-aid (I sometimes have to take something when I'm sick or I don't sleep) but at least I have decent taste when I'm mostly awake--and I definitely could've spent more on watches I don't really need.

Monday, I was out to lunch with a co-worker at Subway.  I ordered a tuna sandwich which I got about 3/4 full before I had the nastiest taste of fish in my mouth and immediately wanted to gag, puke, had cold chills and a slight headache.  I didn't tell Subway that they had rotten tuna fish because all I wanted to do was get out of there fast.  Luckily, I felt better after several hours but I'm still not craving a tuna fish sandwich.

I'm amazed that there's people out there trying to defend Joe Paterno.

Anyway, Happy Veterans Day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love the beanie!

Do post pics of the watches.

Rotten tuna? Ack!