Wednesday, August 16, 2006


And Wes Anderson?!?!

Sounds like Wes Anderson has written another script, this time with Owen Wilson (for some reason the Wilson scripts are better than Anderson writing solo--there's a better flow) set in India. The film stars Wilson, Adrian Brody and Jason Schwartzman (I'm a little giddy in anticipation) as three brothers who take a spiritual trip to India after the death of their father (are they half brothers?) . The film should be ready for a fall 2007 release. Woo hoo! the real question is whether or not Kate Hudson will be accompanying Wilson to India?

http://inhome.rediff.com/movies/2006/aug/16darj.htm




5 comments:

aisy said...

thanks for making my day...

HOO said...

Brovers?

Unknown said...

I don't know. I think I might be over Wes Anderson. Hasn't made a bad movie yet...but I don't find myself really enjoying his movies as much as I used to.

Oh yeah...I'm way over Owen Wilson.

Joy said...

I don't think I'm over Wes Anderson. Owen Wilson is turning into a joke now...but I still enjoy writing about him, so he'll probably be on the blog. Between lame movies, lame feuds with lame 70 bands, and now he may or may not be a marriage wrecker? Crazy butterscotch stallion. However, Brody and Schwartzman as Wilson's brothers? I'm intrigued. I've been a fan of Jason's since Rushmore!

Unknown said...

oh yay!