They were not making fun of Andy Griffith. This cannot be stressed enough.
So, the lovely and fabulous Hoo came out last weekend for a few days. I proved that its possible to leave my house when a plane comes in at Dulles Airport and still have a few minutes to spare, we went on a completely epic daytrip (okay, not so much epic as illustrious) and hit up 4 states, Little Britain, Gettysburg and Lancaster County in a day trip. The next day I had a soccer game, she went to lunch with a friend and then we met up at the National Gallery. That evening was a DC United Game against (of course) the LA Galaxy. I'm now super convinced Landon Donovan is the primo soccer punk of MSL (he kept egging on the crowd after he scored each of his three goals), but LA looked good--. The bottom picture is Rob and Kelly at RFK.
So, the lovely and fabulous Hoo came out last weekend for a few days. I proved that its possible to leave my house when a plane comes in at Dulles Airport and still have a few minutes to spare, we went on a completely epic daytrip (okay, not so much epic as illustrious) and hit up 4 states, Little Britain, Gettysburg and Lancaster County in a day trip. The next day I had a soccer game, she went to lunch with a friend and then we met up at the National Gallery. That evening was a DC United Game against (of course) the LA Galaxy. I'm now super convinced Landon Donovan is the primo soccer punk of MSL (he kept egging on the crowd after he scored each of his three goals), but LA looked good--. The bottom picture is Rob and Kelly at RFK.

No comments:
Post a Comment