Sunday, October 29, 2006

Don't think Twice

So, I'm sitting here listening to Elvis, wondering why I don't listen to Elvis more often and realizing that Dainon may be right--we are scarily alike. Anyway I don't think I've shared these photos yet from the recent trip to NYC. I was trying to get my ancient digital camera to work so there's only three pictures from the trip. Either that, or we've been to NYC too many times. That might be it too. Who knows.

This is Kelli in front of a cool mural in the East Village.

This is Kell on a bench in the Brooklyn Museum of Art.

An ancient artifact in the Brooklyn Museum of art.


In other news, I was saddened to read an article about the New York journalist who was killed in Oaxaca. About a month ago my old supervisor was asking me about Oaxaca because her friend's son got a grant to go down there to film the protests. He wasn't hurt but was interviewed in the article I read. Small world.

Posted by Picasa