Monday, October 09, 2006

My Personal Preference

1. Dane Cook or Will Ferrell? Ferrell
2. Crochet or knitting? crochet
3. Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart? Definitely Colbert
4. City or Country? Country
5. NASCAR or Rodeo? Rodeo
6. Neil Young or Bob Dylan? Dylan. Fo' sho.
7. George Clooney or Patrick Dempsey? Clooney
8. Books or Movies? Books
9. Yankees or Rockies? Yankees
10. BYU or Utah? The Y
11. Hot Chocolate or Herbal Tea? For every day drinking: herbal, but I enjoy hot chocolate and love mayan hot chocolate(chili chocolate)
12. Venice or Rome? Rome
13. chocolate or fruit desserts? fruit desserts
14. fresh tomatoes or fresh watermelon? neither.
15. Dogs or Cats? Dogs
16. (For Hoo) Flamingos-real or plastic? Real. I've got the plastic ones because I think real flamingos are cool. http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Birds/default.cfm?cam=Flam

4 comments:

HOO said...

I would pick fake flamingos because real ones are stinky!

Mrs. Small House said...

I can't believe we have to choose between Stewart and Colbert! Can't we have both? I need both.

Joy said...

One or the other. Its like a tame version of who'd you rather kiss.

Anonymous said...

Oh really?

In that case... don't tell my husband, but Colbert alllll the way.

PREOW!!!

(I mean, the man really does teach Sunday School at his church. That's hot!)