My Christmas List
I wasn't going to do this on my blog because its a little self-indulgent as it is, but here goes.
Pettite to play for the Yankees. Oh wait, that's already going to happen. Now this is a nice early 30th Birthday present.
2. Ipod wall-charger. My nano needs a little wall-juice. Here's a few more links and this one too.
3. SNL Season One. Now this would be awesome.
4. Nacho Libre DVD. It's true. The movie is dumb, I love it.
5. Tortilla Press. I eat a lot of corn tortillas. I'd like to make my own, and this would help me do so.
6. A comal to go with the above. This griddle from Lodge? Pretty sweet.
7. The essential mormon cookbook. Because I'm trying a new trick to woo a husband. Funeral potatoes.
8. Classic Dylan. Blood on the Tracks for Piano. Yes, I'm asking for sheet music, Mom.
9. Camera ideas for Rich, who apparently is over losing his camera, and me, I'm over "losing" mine too, please. Personally, I like the Fuji's. If either of us get a camera, we probably should get a cheaper one considering our track records.
10. My pile of books is almost sky-high, thanks to Arlingon County Library .50 cent books, but I'd like some not fiction church books. Some real gospel doctrine to gnaw on please.