Saturday, April 14, 2007

Summer to do

Shabang gave me the following list of things to do this summer.
I'll keep tabs on the list here on the blog, with pix; of course:

~Spend a day with a flower wreath in your hair
~ Make rubbings of 5 names off the National Veterans Monument.
~Visit the National Spy Museum (if it's affordable)
~Make book marks for you friends from dried leaves & Flowers.
~Read the book "Mary, Martha, & Me"
~ bake cinnamon rolls for someone having a hard time
~Write a letter to one of the men in your family about the importance of the priesthood in your life.
~ Buy flip flops and make them into crafty Diva shoes.


Thanks again Shabang!

2 comments:

Rae said...

What a great list!
I love the spy museum and have been twice. You want company when you go I will totally go again.
Mary, Martha, and Me is a good book. I own it if you want to borrow it.

ShaBANG said...

I'm ecstatic about your list! I tried to make everyone's list very personal and specific to their personality. You DO have a great list and I hope you love doing it!