Thursday, May 31, 2007

Watch when I bat it with this pa..........

A few days ago I noticed that Threadless was having a sale. I've resolved not to buy any t-shirts, but like any addict who isn't sure want to quit, I've been checking the site each day for new t-shirts. I casually clicked on the link for this shirt and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. I then felt a little ashamed for laughing so much at this image....but not enough to continue to laugh.

In my opinion, this is one of the all-time great shirts to come from Threadless. This shirt ranks right up there with the Communist Party, Genetic engineering and the blue footed boobies. But would I wear it....I don't know. The shirt would match the rest of my wardrobe, but...........

(Ironically this post pre-empted a post on the Israel/Palestine pissy fight that's taken place the last month at a DC Metro station near you. )

2 comments:

aisy said...

now that's funny... especially because i dislike kitties. well, cats

Unknown said...

funky, random. Perfect.

I'm always tempted by the shirts on Engrish.com.