Friday, June 01, 2007

Spotlight Music

Paul McCartney



The song is alright, but this video is kind of sweet. Check it out! (and there's a little treat for BBC Office fans).


Rufus Wainwright



Early 2002 one of my roommates had a Rufus Wainwright album. From the first verse of "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk," I was hooked. Since then, although he's not one of my top favorites, I've followed his career and music. A few years ago, I saw him perform with Ben Folds and wasn't all that impressed. However, a few months later I saw him in a smaller venue and it was perfect. Anyway, check out the video--check out the new album. If I get a chance, I'll review it in the next week or two.


Joni Mitchell/Johnny Cash



Sound sucks, but its pretty cool.

1 comment:

Boo said...

Holy Cow! Did you know my dad used to sing me that Johnny Cash song every night before I went to bed. I demanded it. Its one of my favorites. I know that sounds macabe but its true. Its one of the few songs my dad can sing well. Thanks for finding this!