Friday, May 04, 2007

Rumbling Ramblings

Have you ever gone through those time periods where you just have nothing to say? Even though I've been blogging, I feel like I've been going through the motions this past month. Oh, I could talk about the inanity of some of the things I have to do for my job (as someone said, I'm to my neck in bureaucracy) or the rediculousness of some members of the current administration that fly under the national radar, but since I'd like to keep my job, I'll refrain. Too bad, because I do have some great stories.

Or there's the recent health scare I just went through. I did get a needle biopsy about 10 days ago after a mammogram on the 18th. Oh, the tumor is benign and I'm choosing to monitor it for a while rather than getting it removed.

Then there's the fact that Erin took off for Utah without saying good-bye. Just kidding, I know that she was in a hurry to get out of town. Another friend is probably leaving for Utah within a month. Talk about a Utah migration. Makes me a wee bit jealous.

Besides all of that, work has me crazy busy, and I even dreamt of people from work last night. That's not a good sign either. I usually bake when I'm stressed, but lately I've been sewing. I may throw some pictures up here of the stuff I've been sewing up. My roommates are all thankful I'm not baking either. Because I don't eat when I'm stressed, so there's more for them to eat. But we're going to Peru in six days and it'll be all that we dream of and more!

4 comments:

HOO said...

yeah, you're definitely turning into me with your blog moodiness.

Trude said...

yep I go through those periods. and funnily enough when I blog gobbledegook, I find I say alot.. kinda like now ..

Unknown said...

I think my whole blog consists of my rambling nothings! I sympathize on those weird dreams when your stressed though! I've been dreaming about my students lately which is weird in and of itself!

Anonymous said...

i think that blogging while having nothing to say is a bit therapeutic. and nobody HAS to read it. but they do. and then they comment. and then you feel like your blog wasn't for naught (i like to use double negatives).