Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another Public Announcement for Fafarazzi



Password:jailbird

Come on out and play!

Stranger, friend, family...we don't care. We're nondiscriminating (unless you're Jeremy Pivens. We may take issue with you playing with us--but that could be its own kind of fun.) and its kind of fun scoring points when big things happen to celebs. Oh, and Amelia? I owe you a prize--as soon as I get this baby blanket I'm working on finished and come back from the beach...I'll be sending some fun your way.

3 comments:

amelia said...

excellent. maybe i should play again and win another prize...

Laurie said...

Yeah, no Pivens allowed!!!

Hey, Sherpa, did you see that they changed the max number to 10 instead of 8? You can also now decide which celebrities people can draft. Oh, but please don't take the three-headed monster out of the game (paris, britney, lindsay). My favorite part is seeing who actually gets them on their team!

Joy said...

Oh did they? That's cool. We've got 7 right now.

I think I'll leave the celebs alone and not take anyone out..but it would be fun to have a d-list celeb league.