Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cooler than I am....

I've been thinking of what to blog today. I could blog about Saturday night's White Stripes Concert, last nights screen on the green, Sunday's phone message about which I prefer in a gospel setting-sheep or goats, or an article in NPR about a murder of a 15 year old boy 50 years ago yesterday. Maybe I could've blogged about a possible upcoming trip to New York, or another one to Utah at the end of next month. Then there's the new single from Josh Ritter that's up on Fuel,Friends. Already, its in my top five singles of the summers...if I had a list. Instead of all or any of that, I'm leaving you with this instead.


11 comments:

HOO said...

He is cooler than you because, although sensibly wearing a jacket, he has left his midriff and legs bared. You would be as cool as him if you wore what he wore.

Dainon. said...

He is funky.

CableGirl said...

haha. Yeah, half naked Prince is not the highest on my list of yummy things to look at. lol

Happy WW.

aisy said...

ewwwww

bookworm said...

I looked at this right before bed. I may have nightmares!

Steve said...

Prince is the fn man! Probably one of the top five most talented musicians in the last decade! I'm not even a real fan of his, but his influence and individuality, not to mention cutting edge work, has inspired more than just one generation of musicians. Bikini briefs or not, you gotta respect the man.

Joy said...

hoo-There's no denying that. I pale in comparison to the coolness of Prince.

Dainon-that he is.

Cable Girl--no?

aisy--well...

tj-You commented! Who knew Prince would do it?

Steve-He's extremely talented. I like some of his stuff, but I can't deny his talent..and his crazy.

Steve said...

Actually, I meant to write "most talented musician in the last CENTURY", not decade. Sorry, Mr. Prince!

Joy said...

The most talented musician in the last century? I think he's up there...but I'm not sure I'd call him that.

Steve said...

I didn't say 'most', but 'one of the most'. Actually, I said top five, but whatever with all these dang quotes! I think from a theological standpoint about music in appreciated and used in our society, I'd say he has to be one of the most influential (not just talking pure music here).

Joy said...

He's definitely one of the most..I'd put him in the top 10 or 20 though. As far as influential...I'd still put him in the top 10-20.