Friday, December 14, 2007

Well You May Swim All You Wish, But Don't Eat the Fish



On Thursday night (actually Friday Morning), my baby brother called me asking to edit a paper that was due on Friday. He figured it would take me 30 minutes to edit a 13 page paper...well, four hours later I finally was able to enjoy my day off. I don't mind helping him, and I learned a ton about the theoretical origins about Cutthroat Trout, but I can't help being glad he's graduating next week , even though the U.S. Army is sending him to Korea in six months or so. Anyway, as I was editing his research paper, I listened to this song from the Stripes. Steve, this song will always remind me of you.

5 comments:

Steve said...

Yeah, work has unblocked Blogger comments, for now. I assume you mean "family" Steve, not me? Plus the embedded stuff doesn work on this 'work' PC. :) I need to check this at home since me likey some Stripes.

Joy said...

Yeah, the embedded stuff and videos don't work on my work computer either. Yes, that would be my bro Steve in the picture.

Steve said...

Aw shucks, I thought so, but was feeling honored there for a second. :)

Joy said...

Oh, I'll dedicate this song to you too. No problem. ;)

Jillian said...

I totally feel ya on this. My hermanito did this to me all throughout his college days. Then he applied for a job as a grant writer in the district office where I teach. I may have secretly asked my superintendant not to give him the job. I TOTALLY don't have time for him to do that job.

I'm a bad person, I know. :) Don't worry...he is gainfully employed now and would have never been happy writing grants anyway.