Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Christmas Present to You....

Last week, I was talking to a co-worker about my office Christmas Party and gift exchange the next day. I didn't have a gift yet for the gift exchange and he decided he needed to help me out. He first offered up his extra printer cartridge and then when I politely rejected his offer, he gave me a cd he got at the building's CFC booksale. He described it as a gay Harley motorcyclist backed up to a piano. And well, after listening to the best cover of "Leaving on a Jet Plane," ever, I couldn't very well give this to my co-workers (our gift exchange isn't white elephant), but I thought I'd share a few gems from this cd with you all. Just think of it as my Christmas present to you.
Anyway, Geresti gives us 12 covers and 13 originals. He covers well known standards such as Over the Rainbow, Edelweiss, "I've got you under my skin", a few pop songs such as "Colour my World, and "Can you Feel the Love Tonight."

Here's a couple of songs to sample, and there's more music here:http://www.gerestimusic.com/

His website is pretty much awesome. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being Gay Peter Pan, this website rates a 6.

2 comments:

Dainon. said...

Thank you. The hideous music lover within me rejoices.

Anonymous said...

Did you like the album by Geresti?