Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh, Chris Parnell!

A friend of mine went to dinner with a neighbor of hers recently. The neighbor, we'll call Madge, has been fired from two jobs for blogging. My friend asked her what kind of blogging, as bloggers don't usually get canned for blogging anymore. After some pressing, it turns out that Madge writes fantasies interjecting herself as a character in Gerard Butler's life. Yes, erotic fan-fiction with herself as a character. The stuff has quite a following(I haven't found looked at it), and she's been told by his Press Secretary to stop. She started this blog after she sent Mr. Butler a few letters and he never responded. She sent one last with a pink post-it note that said "I love you" on it. She saw a picture of him with a post-it note on his forehead and took it as a sign to continue, and started the blog. I took this as inspiration to start my own blog about Chris Parnell starring me. Except for the fact I like having a job. And the thought of it creeps me out.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I want to read about your buggies...it helps to have company in times of despair!!
:)

Steve said...

That would be hilarious to read! Can you make me a hilarious bit character?!?! haha I want to be the Tracy Jordan of your stories, hehe.

Putz said...

WOW, THE PROGRESS US BLOGGERS ARE MAKING