1) Blogging every day? Easier this year. Next year I promise to limit the cutting and pasting of videos.
2) I am grateful for the Internet at work. I spectacularly lost mine this morning, and was I more productive? Not really. Plus I couldn't do much research.
3) In response to a family conversation I heard about second hand? Elaine Loraine.
4) Should Tiger Woods fess up? I'm on the fence on this one.
5) Mom, Dad, Steven? Did you draw names for stockings?
6) Pretty much everyone in DC that I talk to has brought up the couple that crashed the State Dinner. My thoughts? I'm not sure if they should face criminal charges, but wth were they thinking?
7) Ashley, I loved the "Problem Solvers" Episode of 30 Rock. "Sun Tea" was a little bit of a let down, but I'll watch it again.
8) Alright, I really need to get off the computer.
9) When I'm about to leave, I always say "alright"