Wednesday, September 07, 2005


2500 Miles away and still a big sister.
Living 2500 miles from the family, I sometimes feel like the "other" member of the family. However, my brothers call (more than I call them) and somehow I end up still acting as big sister. Case in point. My brothers went to the Wind Rivers last week and over the weekend a slew of their photos showed up in my inbox with a message to please put them up on the web. So, they are in a kodak photo gallery (link on the right side of the page on the bottom) and these three are the most random, funniest photos. I'll post a few more tomorrow. Oh, the Wind Rivers are the cooler red headed step child mountain range in Wyoming.
I think I've been away from the Rockies too long, because yes this is cool-nice fish that i wish i could fry up and eat right now--but this photo just makes me smile.

No comments: