Monday, May 21, 2007

Only the Cool Kids Play This

I'd like to announce the creation of our eighth private celebrity league (my btf advises to"embrace my geekness," so I am) that will start in a couple of days. Come on out, sign up, and this time there will be fantabulous prizes for the winner and loser (2nd and 3rd place, you're SOL, but you will get a cool virtual prize on the website). Its a good time. There's a close knit group of friends who trash on each other and gossip about celebs etc. Its uplifting. ;)
Anyway, come on out. We've got 4 spots left.




Note: I guarantee I will send prizes. For my dear naysayers out there, if you send me your addresses again I will get the cd out to you by June 1st or you can flog my publicly repeatedly

8 comments:

Frozen Okie said...

I seem to top out at third place- but now that I know there is a prize for dead last it makes me think I should change my draft pool drastically.

Do you fear that making a prize for last place will create a race to the bottom?

Joy said...

Not really....Especially since you don't know what the prize is...but I do.

amelia said...

okay. i want in. that sounds like tons of fun. but i honestly have no idea how it works. guess i'll figure it out.

amelia said...

apparently i need a passcode? do i make the cut sherpa? can i play?

drop me an email through linkup with the passcode if i pass muster.

Joy said...

Amelia, you'd be tons of fun! Of course you pass muster.

The passcode is: is britbrit

HOO said...

This last round really broke my heart. I was so sure I was going to do WAY BETTER THAN I DID. I am not sure I can take it anymore. This may very well be my last round. I am tired of losing when my celebs are in the blogs all the time, they just never get points for it. I hate the random Fafarazzi gods. I am convinced that Thai's husband owns and operates the site.

Laurie said...

Haha... No, actually, to be honest, I was quite bored being at the top and so far ahead. I mean, let's be honest here... Lindsay Lohan's coke addiction is WAY boring compared to Paris going to jail and Britney's big comeback! How she was my top scoring celeb is puzzling. So yeah, the scoring is off... but I DO really like the celeb gossip among friends. That's fun times.

Laurie said...

Actually, I should give myself SOME credit... after all, I watch a TON of E!. Just ask the hubby. He thinks it's the most frivolous waste of time, but I love it.